Information required to instantiate a sequence or property instance.
- const Symbol* symbol
- The assertion member being instantiated.
- const BindContext* prevContext
- SourceLocation instanceLoc
- The location where the instance is being instantiated.
- flat_hash_map<const Symbol*, std::tuple<const PropertyExprSyntax*, BindContext>> argumentMap
- A map of formal argument symbols to their actual replacements.
- flat_hash_map<string_view, const Symbol*> localVars
- SourceLocation argExpansionLoc
- const AssertionInstanceDetails* argDetails
- bool isRecursive
BindContext:: AssertionInstanceDetails:: isRecursive
Indicates whether this particular instance has already been seen previously in the stack of assertion instances being expanded. Only applicable to properties, since this is illegal for sequences.