Specifies options used when loading source files.
optional<uint32_ t> numThreads
- The number of threads to use for loading and parsing.
- bool singleUnit
- If set to true, all source files will be treated as part of a single compilation unit, meaning all of their text will be merged together.
- bool onlyLint
- If true, only perform linting of code, don't try to elaborate a full hierarchy.
- bool librariesInheritMacros
- If true, library files will inherit macro definitions from primary source files.