Represents a constant (compile-time evaluated) value, of one of a few possible types. By default the value is indeterminate, or "bad". Expressions involving bad values result in bad values, as you might expect.
- struct NullPlaceholder
- This type represents the null value (class handles, etc) in expressions.
- struct UnboundedPlaceholder
- This type represents the unbounded value ($) in expressions.
- auto bitstreamWidth() const -> size_t
- Gets the size of this value when converted to a bitstream.