Represents a named constraint block declaration within a class.
- const VariableSymbol* thisVar
- If this is a non-static constraint block, this is a variable that represents the 'this' class handle.
- bool isStatic
- Set to true if this is a static constraint block.
- bool isExtern
- Set to true if this constraint block was declared extern, either implicitly or explicitly.
- bool isExplicitExtern
- Set to true if this constraint block was explicitly declared extern, which means an out-of-block body is required instead of optional.
- bool isPure
- Set to true if this is a 'pure' constraint block, once which is required to be overridden in derived classes.