Represents an instance of a definition (module / interface / program / checker) that is not actually instantiated in the design.
This is a placeholder in the AST to record this instance and capture its port expressions.
- class Symbol
- Base class for all symbols (logical code constructs) such as modules, types, functions, variables, etc.
auto getPortConnections() const -> std::
- Gets the self-determined expressions that are assigned to the ports in the instantiation.
auto getPortNames() const -> std::
span<std:: string_view const>
- The names of the ports that were connected in the instance.
- auto isChecker() const -> bool
- Returns true if we've determined this must be a checker instance based on the syntax used to instantiate it.