This type denotes the ordering of symbols within a particular scope, for the purposes of determining whether a found symbol is visible compared to the given location. For example, variables cannot be referenced before they are declared.
Public static variables
- static const LookupLocation max
- A special location that should always compare after any other.
- static const LookupLocation min
- A special location that should always compare before any other.
Public static functions
- static auto before(const Symbol& symbol) -> LookupLocation
- Places a location just before the given symbol in its parent scope.
- static auto after(const Symbol& symbol) -> LookupLocation
- Places a location just after the given symbol in its parent scope.
- auto getScope() const -> const Scope*
- Gets the scope of the lookup. Note that this can be null.
- auto getIndex() const -> SymbolIndex
ast:: LookupLocation:: getIndex() const
Gets the index within the scope for the lookup. This can be a sentinel value for the special
min lookup locations.