Represents the public-facing side of a module / program / interface port.
The port symbol itself is not directly referenceable from within the instance; it can however connect directly to a symbol that is.
- class Symbol
- Base class for all symbols (logical code constructs) such as modules, types, functions, variables, etc.
- const Symbol* internalSymbol
- An instance-internal symbol that this port connects to, if any.
- SourceLocation externalLoc
- The source location where the external name for the port is declared.
- ArgumentDirection direction
- The direction of data flowing across the port.
- bool isNullPort
- Set to true for null ports, i.e.
- bool isAnsiPort
- True if this port was declared using the ansi syntax, and false if it was declared using the non-ansi syntax.
ast:: PortSymbol:: isNullPort
Set to true for null ports, i.e.
ports that don't connect to anything internal to the instance.