Represents the public-facing side of a module / program / interface port. The port symbol itself is not directly referenceable from within the instance; it can however connect directly to a symbol that is.
- class Symbol
- const Symbol* internalSymbol
- SourceLocation externalLoc
- The source location where the external name for the port is declared.
- ArgumentDirection direction
- The direction of data flowing across the port.
- bool isNullPort
- bool isAnsiPort
const Symbol* slang::
ast:: PortSymbol:: internalSymbol
An instance-internal symbol that this port connects to, if any. Ports that do not connect directly to an internal symbol will have this set to nullptr.
ast:: PortSymbol:: isNullPort
Set to true for null ports, i.e. ports that don't connect to anything internal to the instance.
ast:: PortSymbol:: isAnsiPort
True if this port was declared using the ansi syntax, and false if it was declared using the non-ansi syntax.