A base class for integral types, which include all scalar types, predefined integer types, packed arrays, packed structures, packed unions, and enum types.
- class Type
- Base class for all data types in SystemVerilog.
- class EnumType
- Represents an enumerated type.
- class PackedArrayType
- Represents a packed array of some simple element type (vectors, packed structures, other packed arrays).
- class PackedStructType
- Represents a packed structure of members.
- class PackedUnionType
- Represents a packed union of members.
- class PredefinedIntegerType
- Represents the predefined integer types, which are essentially predefined vector types.
- class ScalarType
- Represents the single-bit scalar types.